Silver Lake Jewellery gift card
Gift cards make an excellent gift for a loved one and means they can choose exactly what they want.
Gift cards are available in £10 increments, and are valid for 18 months from date of purchase.
Please contact me if you have any queries
Terms and Conditions of Use.
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital Silver Lake Jewellery gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Silver Lake Jewellery website (www.silverlakejewellery.co.uk).
3. Silver Lake Jewellery reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Silver Lake Jewellery gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Silver Lake Jewellery gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Silver Lake Jewellery gift cards remain the property of Silver Lake Jewellery who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your Silver Lake Jewellery gift card can be redeemed online at www.silverlakejewellery.co.uk provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period applicable to the jurisdiction where the gift card was originally purchased.
By way of example, a Silver Lake Jewellery gift card purchased in the UK shall have a redemption period of 18 months from the date of issue.
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
6. The maximum amount that an individual Silver Lake Jewellery gift card can hold is £2,500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers.
7. Your Silver Lake Jewellery gift card is valid for a period of 18 months from the date of activation following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
8. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
9. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order.
10. Only one gift card may be used per online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
11. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Silver Lake Jewellery gift card is lost or stolen, Silver Lake Jewellery is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Silver Lake Jewellery cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a Silver Lake Jewellery gift card as a result of theft or fraud. All Silver Lake Jewellery gift cards have a unique number which is required for online purchases. Silver Lake Jewellery cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card number has become known to another party.
Crediting a Silver Lake Jewellery gift card
12. Please retain an expired gift card should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new Silver Lake Jewellery gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to your gift card in the first instance.
13. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a Silver Lake Jewellery gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the Silver Lake Jewellery gift card in the first instance.
14. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by Silver Lake Jewellery gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
16. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.